Monday, September 15, 2008

Paris Bebe


Just incase You didn't know... these are some more pictures of the European inspired pieces I design. Just came across this file so the pictures already had words on them so please forgive the mess.

Oh.. my attempt at a collage painting with a bit of added this & that's ..waiting to be figured out and finished. Just another added piece to my long list of experiments. Funny how things can look so completely diff. after all the sugar and trims. ; )

These make great baby shower gifts and I need to make more of my canvas paintings. They are so unique and so dreamy. I LOVE all my little bouquets on everything. I Love to tuck in my painted little birdies with their magical crowns or party hats. Of course sparkely glitter, crystals and vintage jewelry, rhinestones or some fun bling. Girls are all about the Glamour & Glitz right?

No comments: