Thursday, December 11, 2008
Please stop by my LOLLISHOP Boutique to see the goodies I will be listing soon.
BABY SHOWERS, Christmas, Birthdays... Just Because.... Tell someone how much you love them by giving them a little treasure. It doesn't have to be your own princess, Give a gift to someone deserving. Don't we all deserve to be surrounded by pretty things... Simple little sweet things to make you smile.
Sweet Dreams ~
Monday, December 8, 2008
Here's the EASY recipe:
1) Make peanut butter cookie dough. if your a DeNardo.always triple it : )
2) small pretzels, M&Ms, plates, and plastic wrap.
3) Pre-heat oven to 375.
4) Roll head into a small circle shape and place on greased pan.
5) Roll nose into small oblong shape
7) Overlap circle and oblong molded cookie dough at bottom of circle.
8) Press pretzels & M&Ms into dough.
9) Bake 7-9 minutes.
10) Let cool on rack for 15 min.
11) Place on plate and wrap with plastic.
12) Pass out to friends, family, or neighbors to spread holiday cheer.
11) EAT & Enjoy!!!
ohhh... pefect for School parties! Looks festive & is Yummy & simple to do. Just remember to double the recipe so you have MORE to keep at home : ) Enjoy!
Beauty doesn't have to be sacrificed in an environmentally safe nursery.
I love Pink. Its so pretty, sweet, & girly. Just a really soothing & soft color.
Too much Pink...or not the right pink, forget it.
I don't like" TOO MUCH "of anything.
I don't like overkill & I do not like a nursery to scream ...."BABY".
How dramatic is this? I Love it. This style is way easy to recreate. Very Regal. Very classy. Get some plywood, some batting or foam some great stiped material & if you can't afford it... get white canvas & Paint your stripes.* Little tip ~ use some fabric medium w/ your regular paint. look for some great nail heads or get creative & use some nails or screws that are a bit more chunky & paint them to have the color, stain,metal effect you want. & outline the piece.You can use whatever you want for overhead lighting, sconces or artwork/accessorie for the middle piece. keep it simple, clean & Vogue by a few unique objects. you do not need a whole lot to get big impact. Now let your imagination run wild & dream up diff. headboards & color schemes.
I'd be happy to help ; ) I love a challenge. Just ask.